34 Recently Discovered Photos That Someone Should Probably Delete.

When we see vintage photos, especially the ones that involve costumes, strange props, and eerie backgrounds - it's hard to know what's really going on. Without doing hours of research to figure out where the photo came from, we simply have to look at it without any context, and draw our own conclusions.
Sometimes, those conclusions make us uncomfortable. Other times, they make us want to go back in time and pop out our eyeballs so that we would never have to see it. And sometimes, we just find ourselves even more curious about the person in the image: What, exactly, was going on?

#1. Well, that's it. The beach is ruined.


#2. I'm going to need to start drinking to forget how aggressive this image is.


#3. Not sure what's going on here, but we're proud of the fact that he's being himself.


#4. Just a typically nightmarish family photo.


#5. Is the riding crop really necessary?


#6. We hope nothing bad happened after this photo was taken.


#7. Under normal circumstances, I would free him. In this case, I think I'll just leave him in there.


#8. Something tells me this girl needs a visit to The Maury Show.


#9. Halloween used to be a whole lot worse.


#10. Uhhh...


#11. Turn them around, for the love of god, TURN THEM AROUND.


#12. I don't feel comfortable with what is occurring here.


#13. This is scary, but also somehow adorable?


#14. In olden times, women were objectified for their bodies and not their creepy face masks.


#15. It's definitely more interesting than a deer mount.


#16. If I stay quiet, maybe it won't see me.


#17. Fashion-forward or fashion-horror?


#18. The baby knows that something isn't quite right.


#19. Probably the first Crossfitter in history.


#20. No. Just no.


#21. Girl fights used to look so ghostly.


#22. Doing his best Edgar Allan Poe.


#23. This is what I worry my hotel mattress really looks like.


#24. Possibly the toughest, baddest photograph to ever exist.


#25. Just a lady and her diver, keeping it spooky.


#26. This spooky scamp was actually part of a sideshow.


#27. These guys, too.


#28. Just an average dinner party.


#29. I would be happier if this didn't exist.


#30. I am glad that I don't live in the same time period as this creature.


#31. I question the legitimacy of this photo, and am also scared by it.


#32. Hey, I don't judge. Do you?


#33. Well now you're just trying to be terrifying.


#34. I hope they lived the best life they could live.

Previous
Next Post »