Quitting His Job Was The Best Decision He Ever Made… Here’s The Video To Prove It.

What if you could quit your job, leave all your responsibilities behind, and travel the world? Well, that's exactly what Kien Lam did. Lam is a photographer and filmmaker who quit his job in 2010 and traveled to 17 countries over the course of nearly a year. During that time, he took over 6,000 photographs, enough photos so that each individual place could be edited together to create a moving image of each location.
Jealous yet? Well, it gets better: Lam's work was so popular that he was able to do it all over again, traveling to another 15 countries and shooting another 6,000+ photographs. The final result is a piece that Lam calls "Time and Again," and it's part of his bigger project/website, "Where and Wander." As Lam explains on his site:
Where and Wander is more than just my stories and photography. I want
to share my experiences and what I’ve learned along the way to inspire
and help others to do the same. I’m not in this alone. I want to
connect with people and find new ways to really make the most of every
day we live together.
Check out his amazing work below.

Previous
Next Post »